Just one more class left! And I thought I’d finish two projects in that time. I’ll be lucky if I get the sleeves set for next week! The original pattern had a pouffy sleeve, gathering at a cuff at the wrist. Not for me. So without really thinking about it, I planned to simply take in the sleeve to a fitted three quarter sleeve. When I did this in the fashion fabric though, I realized how unflattering that sleeve was, with a single seam under the arm. So I’ve been on an adventure of drafting a two part sleeve, but gaining a lot of confidence in the process. My original free form drafting of the pattern was pretty spot on, though I have had to add fabric in the armpit. Now just basting the sleeve one last time before the pattern is good to go. I’ll make sure to photograph the pattern when I take the muslin apart. It’s sort of silly looking, but it does the trick!